söndag, juli 17, 2005

Ur citatbanken

"I see white people everywhere saying how proud they are to be americans and how worried they are about how bad things are going for this country. Let me ask y'all a question: What the fuck did y'all ever do to become americans? Did you fight for our country in some war? Did you swin 20 miles to get here? Let me explain who the real americans are. The real americans are the veterans who gave there live for this country in a war somewhere, the ones who acted for us. The real americans are the people who made a little assed boat and jeperdized there lives to get here. That's the real americans. The rest of y'all asses is just fucking lucky"


Chris Rock med en sund syn på nationalitet.

"I don't really see religions as religions. I see them as philosofies, with some good ideas and some fucking wierd ones."


Eddie Izzard med en sund syn på religion.
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com